Easy Crispy Swedish CakeBy Carla R.Ingredients:
-100 grams of butter
-1 glass of sugar
-3/4 cups of flour
-1 packet of vanilla
-3 tablespoons cocoa
For the above:
You can decorate with fruit and powdered sugar.
How is it done?
- Melt the butter and let it cool. Beat the eggs and sugar at high speed for 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour, vanilla and cocoa in a separate bowl and add to the egg-sugar mixture and mix well.
- Finally add warmed butter and mix.
- After lubricating the 22cm round mold or the 20 x 30cm rectangular mold, pour the mixture into it.
- Cook in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20 minutes and consume after warming.Cacao Oatmeal Muffins RecipeBy Carla R.Blackberry Almond Muffins Ketogenic RecipeBy Carla R.Breakfast muffins should not be crossed out of your list just because you are on the Keto diet. This recipe combines the succulence of blackberries and the classic taste of almonds to give you comfortingly delicious and fluffy muffins in the morning. Serve with a pat of butter or a dollop of cream cheese on top.