Dessert is indispensable for most people. The Dessert Crisis especially during diet may make it difficult to continue your diet. Diets that start with great enthusiasm every morning can end with the sweet desire that occurs in the evening. So how can you avoid these dessert crisis?
Irregular nutrition, not to spend time to busy meals from busy work, menstrual period in women, emotional eating disorders, hormonal disorders, intestinal parasites and so on. Many reasons can cause dessert crisis.
Cakes, chocolates and sweets, which are consumed as a result of the need for dessert, increase the release of endorphin and serotonin hormones. But this happiness will soon leave itself to the feeling of guilt. Perhaps your diet will end with this guilt.
Short Information about Diabetes
Diabetes is a condition that impairs the body’s ability to process blood glucose, otherwise known as blood sugar.
In the United States, the estimated number of people over 18 years of age with diagnosed and undiagnosed diabetes is 30.2 million. The figure represents between 27.9 and 32.7 percent of the population.
Without ongoing, careful management, diabetes can lead to a buildup of sugars in the blood, which can increase the risk of dangerous complications, including stroke and heart disease.
Isn’t there a way to get rid of your dessert crises? Of course there is!
- Make regular meals.
- Use whole grain products.
- Add milk and dairy products to each meal.
- Do not neglect your nuts nut meals.
- Do not neglect foods containing protein.
- Because protein will provide toughness for a long time, cell production and repair will provide.
- Increase consumption of herbal teas. It will help you to get rid of edema and control your appetite.
- Reduce your salt consumption.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Light sports.
- Exercise provides control of appetite by balancing serotonin increase in happiness hormone and blood sugar level.
Healthy snacks alternatives for dessert crises
- 1-2 slices of pineapple
- Fresh coconut
- 2 small square dark chocolate
- Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 serving of fruit slices with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon or cocoa sprinkled,
- 1 portion of dried fruit covered with chocolate or plain
- Baked fruit slices,
- Chia seed puddings
- Bars with yogurt
- Refined sugar-free milk sweets