The summer is over and we are alone with the weight we received during the holidays. Travels, weekend breakfasts, invitations, getaways, s we all gained weight. Now is the time to lose weight!
We see many miraculous diets, fat burning drinks, weight loss soup recipes from friends, social media or the internet. Weight loss with these recipes may not be healthy. In particular, no food or food alone should not lose weight.
The basis of soup diets; it is based on a considerably reduced daily caloric intake when only soup is consumed throughout the day. So the basic logic of all-day soup diets is the same as any low-calorie diet. Weight loss occurs because the body receives calories below the calories it needs. But all day soup diets for a long time, the body with muscle loss of water and metabolism can cause slowdown.
How to prepare fat burning Cabbage Soup?
Soup diets, where one meal is free, can be considered healthier than three-meal soup diets. As it contains both higher calories and more vitamins and minerals, it can be applied in a longer term. Therefore, you can consume the fat-burning cabbage soup diet as a meal instead of dinner.
Fat burning Cabbage Soup recipe
- Half a cabbage
- 1 piece of pumpkin
- 2 pieces of celery
- Half bunch of parsley
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of chili peppers
- First add onions, garlic and oil and sauté in a saucepan.
- Then cut and add all the other ingredients.
- Add enough water to pass over 1 finger of the latest materials and allow to boil.
- When the cabbage is soft, pass the soup through the blender.
- If the consistency comes dark you can add water.
Before applying each diet, ask your doctor if it is suitable for your body. You should not start any diet without doctor’s approval.
Latest posts by Carla Rodrigues (see all)
- If you start your day with these 5 nutrients you can lose weight more easily - November 26, 2019
- 6 broccoli recipes to help you make peace with broccoli - November 26, 2019
- Can you lose weight by eating fat? - November 19, 2019